Blended, a Winemaker’s Studio is open to the public for wine tasting and sales every Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5pm except for
major holidays such as Christmas and New Years. The rest of the week we’re happy to entertain you by appointment.
Call (408) 852-0779 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
A $5 non-refundable tasting fee entitles you to choose a total of five tastes from the menus of all three winemakers. Compare and contrast wines or experiment with something new!
DIRECTIONS FROM HIGHWAY 101:
- Take the Leavesley Avenue exit and head east.
- Stay on Leaveley Avenue for approximately 2 miles and then turn left onto New Avenue.
- After approximately a half a mile you’ll see Dryden Avenue on the right.
- Turn onto Dryden Avenue and continue east for 3/4 of a mile and you’ll see the sign for “Blended, a Winemaker’s Studio” on the right.
- We’re still in what we’re calling a “rustic” state and are pouring outside under a open-air canopy until we complete construction on the Tasting Room sometime this summer.
- We have plenty of parking and finished modern restrooms.
- We encourage you to enjoy our picnic but we ask that you purchase a bottle of wine to enjoy during your stay to to take home afterwards.
- Due to licensing and liability restrictions, we cannot allow “Outside Alcohol” anywhere on our grounds under any circumstances.”Outside Alcohol” means any alcoholic beverage not purchased on-site the day of your visit.
- Pets and children are welcome but not recommended, as wine tasting is really boring for them. This is an alcohol serving establishment and for the comfort and safety of all of our guests children must remain under close parental supervision at all times.